Site-visits on biomass, solar and energy efficiency projects
A registration for the site-visits is only possible in connection with the participation in one of the conferences/seminars of the World Sustainable Energy Days 2009!
|24 February 2009 (8.30 - appr. 18.00)|
|70 Euro (plus 10 % VAT) |
Organisation and conference office:
Landstraße 45, 4020 Linz, Austria
office [AT] esv.or [DOT] at
- Meeting point is the conference venue "Stadthalle" at 8.30 - as the programme schedule is very thight, please make sure to be there on time - thank you very much!
- We will take a bus and return to Wels (Stadthalle) around 18.30. In order to allow us to fully profit from day, we will provide each participant with a packed lunch.
- We recommend good shoes and a warm coat for the site-visit.
The following sites will be visited:
- a solar wood chip drying system
- a biomass CHP plant
- a biomass boiler producer
- a medium-scale pellet installation (220 kW)
- a small-scale pellet installation in a one-family home (10 kW)