- Energy Commissioner to the Upper Austrian Government
- Director of O.Ö. Energiesparverband
- Member of the Austrian National Committee of the World Energy Council
- Chairman of the Austrian committee (Ministry of Economy) on Energy Labelling
- Lecturer at the University of Linz
- Gerhard Dell has a degree (Dipl.-Ing.) and a post-graduate degree (PhDengineering, Dr.tech.) in Electrical Engineering and Energy Economics. He worked as researcher on renewable energy sources and energy efficiency projects at the Technical University Graz
Speaker at the Conference "Building Renovation"