Biomass Partnerships Conference
01 March 2012
A-4600 Wels, Upper Austria/Austria
80 Euro (40 Euro for students) (plus 10% VAT)
Organisation and conference office:
A conference presenting successful business models and partnerships for biomass heating, including contracting, district heating and supply chain co-operation.
Thursday, 01 March 2012
- The Intelligent Energy Europe "FOREST project"
George Smith, University of Exeter / Andrew Rowson, University of Exeter, Centre for Energy and the Environment, UK
- Biomass partnerships – quality and success criteria
Christine Öhlinger, O.Ö. Energiesparverband, Austria
Successful partnership examples
- Business models for biomass heat
Asko Puhakka, North Karelia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- One-stop for biomass heating
Diana Hehenberger-Risse, BioRegioEnergie, Germany
- Biomass heat contracting initiatives in Spain
Francisco Puente-Salve, ESCAN, Spain
- Biomass contracting for industry
Siegfried Aigner, Ing. Aigner Wasser-Wärme-Umwelt, Austria
- Pellet contracting for schools
Andrzej Szajner, BAPE, Poland
- Biomass district heating – successful heat supply in Valtellina, Italy
Vanessa Gallo, FIPER – Federazione Italiana Produttori di Energia da Fonti Rinnovabili, Italy
- Clare Wood Chip – a successful supply chain project
Áine O' Callaghan, Teagasc Advisory Office, Ireland
- The Dartmoor Woodfuel Cooperation
Andrew Bradford, Director, Dartmoor Woodfuel Cooperation, UK
- Discussion: "Success factors for biomass heating"
Chairpersons: Michael Bell, Tipperary Energy Agency/Christine Öhlinger, O.Ö. Energiesparverband
18.30 End of the conference day
19.00 Evening programme
- biomass supply chains
- biomass heat contracting
- financing and operation of biomass heating systems & plants
- biomass district heating, micro-grids
This event is organised in the frame of the IEE-project FOREST.
The sole responsibility for the content of this webpage lies with the authors. It does not represent the opinion of the European Communities. The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained there in.